Registration Is Now Open For MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 (MSC MOSC2010)
Who should attend?
- Business executives from local and foreign companies
- Open Source developers, communities, inventors, evangelist, researchers, strategist
- Government officers
- Students, general public
Please visit MSC MOSC2010 website to register : http://conf.oss.my/register.html
MSC Malaysia’s inaugural and full-fledged Open Source Conference to incorporate a “Quadruple play” of 4 crucial stakeholders consisting of government, businesses, developers and community in envisioning open source’s contribution to the IT industry and socio-economy. Organise by Open Source Developers Club Malaysia (OSDC.my) and co-organised with MAMPU and MDeC.
For this year event, it will be held from 29th June to 1st July 2010 in Berjaya Time Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Among the speakers
- Joomla 1.6 Security : Sam Moffat, Joomla, Australia
- Joomla CMS Vulnerability Scanner : Aung Khan, OWASP
- Android Applications in 3D : Yap Wen Jiun, MMU, Malaysia
- Embedded GNU/Linux System : A Smart Camera : Prof Dr. R. Badlishah Ahmad, UNIMAP, Malaysia
- Open Source Map : Noah Masmap, Malaysia
- Open source for securing data with advanced Crypto-Steganography technology : Suhas Desai, Tech Mahindra, India
- Content Management Using Object Relational Database Approach : Assoc. Prof. Dr. Md Gapar Md Johar, MSU, Malaysia
- OWASP and What It Can Do For You : Cecil Su, OWASP International
- MariaDB: MySQL->Next? : Colin Charles
- PHP and the Cloud : Vito Chin, Ibuildings, UK and many more, visit MSC MOSC2010 website for more details.